Yes! You would just need an amp, like our N22, to supply power to the P4 speakers and connect to the S8.
Articles in this section
- How do I control the volume of my S8 subwoofer? Do I have to reach behind the S8 each time I want to raise or lower the volume?
- Can the S8 subwoofer be made wireless?
- Can the S8 subwoofer be used with the A2 desktop speakers? I don't see any audio outputs on the rear of the A2 speakers?
- What surface should I put my S8 on?
- Can I use the P4 passive speakers with the Audioengine S8 sub?
- How do you set the crossover on the S8?
- Does the crossover on the S8 adjust the frequencies played by speakers connected to the RCA line output?