We are firm believers that two quality speakers will always sound better than one or more speakers together in a single cabinet, regardless of the amplifier or sound enhancing technology used. There are some decent one-piece speaker systems that simulate stereo and surround sound from a single source but most fall short as they can’t accurately duplicate a wide sound stage with imaging as complete and rich as Audioengine speakers.
Articles in this section
- How do I connect bare speaker wire to my speakers?
- Can I turn Bluetooth off?
- Why do I hear my phone's notifications over Bluetooth?
- Where do I connect the ground wire from my turntable to the speakers?
- Why do I have to plug one speaker into the wall?
- Can I increase the length or change the speaker wire between each speaker?
- Will the sound be affected if I place the left (active) speaker on the right side and the right speaker on the left?
- Can Audioengine speakers be placed on their sides?
- Will Audioengine speakers work with a PC or Mac?
- Is it OK to connect Audioengine active speakers to my stereo receiver or integrated amplifier?