We are firm believers that two quality speakers will always sound better than one or more speakers together in a single cabinet, regardless of the amplifier or sound enhancing technology used. There are some decent one-piece speaker systems that simulate stereo and surround sound from a single source but most fall short as they can’t accurately duplicate a wide sound stage with imaging as complete and rich as Audioengine speakers.
Articles in this section
- How do I connect bare speaker wire to my speakers?
- Can I turn Bluetooth off?
- Why do I hear my phone's notifications over Bluetooth?
- How do I connect the active and passive speakers together?
- Can I connect multiple sources to the HD3? Can I stream via Bluetooth and use the USB input at the same time?
- When using the USB input of the HD3, what sample rate and bit depth should I set my system to?
- Does HD3 come with speaker grills?
- Can I use the HD3 with my iPad or iPhone via USB to bypass the internal DAC and get better sound?
- Can I use the HD3 with other tablets or smartphones like Samsung Galaxy or Microsoft Surface?
- Why can I only output up to 16-bit on my computer when using the HD3s via USB?