Even though Audioengine speakers have big and tight low end (which will easily fill a room and rival floor standing speakers many times their size), you can also connect an external sub if you wish. You can do so by connecting your Audioengine speakers to your sub's line-level output, or you can even add our W3 wireless adapter for a wireless subwoofer!
Articles in this section
- How do I connect bare speaker wire to my speakers?
- Can I turn Bluetooth off?
- Why do I hear my phone's notifications over Bluetooth?
- What's the difference between the HD6 and the A5+?
- Connecting the Active and Passive Speakers with the Included Speaker Wire (HD6)
- How to replace the battery in your HD6/A5+ remote control
- How does the HD6 handle multiple inputs? Can I use Bluetooth and the optical input at the same time?
- Is the HD6 designed only for use with Bluetooth devices?
- My computer doesn't have an optical output; how can I connect my computer to the optical input of the HD6?
- What speaker stands work well with the HD6?