You wouldn't be able to use a pair of headphones directly with the A5+ Classic; in order to use headphones with the A5+ Classic, you would need to include something with a dedicated headphone amp, such as our D1. All you would need to do is plug the D1 into your computer (either with an optical or USB cable) and connect the D1 from its RCA outputs into either of the inputs of your speakers.
Articles in this section
- Can I connect the S6 to my powered speakers?
- Are firmware updates or driver downloads needed for my Audioengine product?
- My speakers sound distorted, what can I do?
- I have an Android phone that includes an IR transmitter. Can I use my phone to control the A5+ Classic?
- My A5+ speakers sound distorted, what should I do?
- The volume control on my A5+ Classic is acting odd, or not responding at all. What do I do?
- One of my speakers is not working, what should I do?
- One of my A5+ speakers is not working, what should I do?
- Why does the volume knob on my A5+ Classic spin continuously?
- If I connect my turntable to the A5+ Classic will it be necessary to purchase a phono preamp or can I simply connect the turntable directly to the A5+ Classic input?