You wouldn't be able to use a pair of headphones directly with the A5+ Classic; in order to use headphones with the A5+ Classic, you would need to include something with a dedicated headphone amp, such as our D1. All you would need to do is plug the D1 into your computer (either with an optical or USB cable) and connect the D1 from its RCA outputs into either of the inputs of your speakers.
Articles in this section
- Audio and video aren't in sync when using Bluetooth. This wasn't happening before, what gives?
- How do I connect bare speaker wire to my speakers?
- Does the A5+ Classic come with speaker grills?
- Why does the volume knob on my A5+ Classic spin continuously?
- Are the A5+ Classic speakers accurate enough to serve as studio monitors for mixing music tracks?
- Can I take my A5+ Classic to another country with a different voltage?
- The volume control on my A5+ Classic is acting odd, or not responding at all. What do I do?
- Can I use a power inverter with the A5+ Classic?
- Why doesn't the USB power port seem to charge my iPhone/iPad?
- The volume knob won't put the speakers in sleep mode and it doesn't click when I press it in- how can I fix this?