You wouldn't be able to use a pair of headphones directly with the A5+ Classic; in order to use headphones with the A5+ Classic, you would need to include something with a dedicated headphone amp, such as our D1. All you would need to do is plug the D1 into your computer (either with an optical or USB cable) and connect the D1 from its RCA outputs into either of the inputs of your speakers.
Articles in this section
- Does one input on the A5+ sound better than the other?
- Why does the volume knob on my A5+ Classic spin continuously?
- The volume control on my A5+ Classic is acting odd, or not responding at all. What do I do?
- Why doesn't the USB power port seem to charge my iPhone/iPad?
- The volume knob won't put the speakers in sleep mode and it doesn't click when I press it in- how can I fix this?
- Will Audioengine A5+ Classic work with my Sonos ZP90?
- Should I use the volume control on the front of the A5+ Classic or can I adjust from system volume on my computer?
- If I have a subwoofer of my own, how would I use it with the A5+ Classic?
- I have an Android phone that includes an IR transmitter. Can I use my phone to control the A5+ Classic?
- If I connect my turntable to the A5+ Classic will it be necessary to purchase a phono preamp or can I simply connect the turntable directly to the A5+ Classic input?