The A5+ Classic is not officially supported by any universal remotes. It is possible to use a third party remote, but that remote needs to support IR learning. This is a feature that allows a universal remote to learn commands directly from the remote we supply. The Logitech Harmony remote, for example, is supported by the A5+ Classic.
Articles in this section
- Can I connect the S6 to my powered speakers?
- Are firmware updates or driver downloads needed for my Audioengine product?
- My speakers sound distorted, what can I do?
- I have an Android phone that includes an IR transmitter. Can I use my phone to control the A5+ Classic?
- My A5+ speakers sound distorted, what should I do?
- The volume control on my A5+ Classic is acting odd, or not responding at all. What do I do?
- One of my speakers is not working, what should I do?
- One of my A5+ speakers is not working, what should I do?
- Why does the volume knob on my A5+ Classic spin continuously?
- If I connect my turntable to the A5+ Classic will it be necessary to purchase a phono preamp or can I simply connect the turntable directly to the A5+ Classic input?