The A5+ Classic is not officially supported by any universal remotes. It is possible to use a third party remote, but that remote needs to support IR learning. This is a feature that allows a universal remote to learn commands directly from the remote we supply. The Logitech Harmony remote, for example, is supported by the A5+ Classic.
Articles in this section
- Does one input on the A5+ sound better than the other?
- Why does the volume knob on my A5+ Classic spin continuously?
- The volume control on my A5+ Classic is acting odd, or not responding at all. What do I do?
- Why doesn't the USB power port seem to charge my iPhone/iPad?
- The volume knob won't put the speakers in sleep mode and it doesn't click when I press it in- how can I fix this?
- Will Audioengine A5+ Classic work with my Sonos ZP90?
- Should I use the volume control on the front of the A5+ Classic or can I adjust from system volume on my computer?
- If I have a subwoofer of my own, how would I use it with the A5+ Classic?
- I have an Android phone that includes an IR transmitter. Can I use my phone to control the A5+ Classic?
- If I connect my turntable to the A5+ Classic will it be necessary to purchase a phono preamp or can I simply connect the turntable directly to the A5+ Classic input?