Yes! We've been notified that several Android IR Remote Apps support Audioengine remote commands. So if you have a phone with an IR blaster like the HTC One or the Samsung Galaxy S4 you can use the App to raise or lower the volume of your A5+ Classic with your phone! Simply download one of the many IR Remote Apps on Google Play, and test them out.
Articles in this section
- Can I connect the S6 to my powered speakers?
- Are firmware updates or driver downloads needed for my Audioengine product?
- My speakers sound distorted, what can I do?
- I have an Android phone that includes an IR transmitter. Can I use my phone to control the A5+ Classic?
- My A5+ speakers sound distorted, what should I do?
- The volume control on my A5+ Classic is acting odd, or not responding at all. What do I do?
- One of my speakers is not working, what should I do?
- One of my A5+ speakers is not working, what should I do?
- Why does the volume knob on my A5+ Classic spin continuously?
- If I connect my turntable to the A5+ Classic will it be necessary to purchase a phono preamp or can I simply connect the turntable directly to the A5+ Classic input?