Yes! We've been notified that several Android IR Remote Apps support Audioengine remote commands. So if you have a phone with an IR blaster like the HTC One or the Samsung Galaxy S4 you can use the App to raise or lower the volume of your A5+ Classic with your phone! Simply download one of the many IR Remote Apps on Google Play, and test them out.
Articles in this section
- Why do my speakers hum when connected to my turntable?
- Does one input on the A5+ sound better than the other?
- Why does the volume knob on my A5+ Classic spin continuously?
- The volume control on my A5+ Classic is acting odd, or not responding at all. What do I do?
- Why doesn't the USB power port seem to charge my iPhone/iPad?
- The volume knob won't put the speakers in sleep mode and it doesn't click when I press it in- how can I fix this?
- Will Audioengine A5+ Classic work with my Sonos ZP90?
- Should I use the volume control on the front of the A5+ Classic or can I adjust from system volume on my computer?
- If I have a subwoofer of my own, how would I use it with the A5+ Classic?
- I have an Android phone that includes an IR transmitter. Can I use my phone to control the A5+ Classic?