Yep, an AC wall outlet near the A5+ Wireless is all you need to power the W3 or D2 wireless Receiver.
Articles in this section
- Just how easy is it to set up the A5+ Wireless?
- Bluetooth pairing light is solid but there is no audio?
- When I connect a turntable to my speakers, why is the volume so quiet?
- Will my music have a delay through the A5+ Wireless if I’m watching a movie or music video?
- What’s the difference between the A5+ Wireless and the A5+ Classic?
- Why do I hear my phone's notifications over Bluetooth?
- OK, so If I can use the A5+ Wireless with TIDAL, how come you're not listed on TIDALs website?
- Can you stream music wirelessly to the A5+ Wireless with the Audioengine wireless adapters like you can with the A5+ Classic?
- Can audio be played through the A5+ USB charge port?
- Should I use the volume control on the front of the A5+ Wireless or can I adjust from system volume on my computer?