In the new A2+, we've included a linear limiter which will manage the bass at the point where bass distortion starts to occur. Being a linear limiter, it will not chop the signal but instead retains the shape of the waveform, not allowing it to go into distortion. This means if you listen to the A2+ at higher levels you'll notice the bass response is tamed and not as boomy. It’s important to note that the limiter will have no effect at normal listening levels.
Articles in this section
- Can I connect the S6 to my powered speakers?
- Are firmware updates or driver downloads needed for my Audioengine product?
- My speakers sound distorted, what can I do?
- Can I take my A2+s to another country with a different voltage?
- How easy is it to set up the A2+ Home Music System with Bluetooth?
- Do the A2+s have an auto-sleep, idle, or auto-power-off function? Can I leave them on all the time?
- One of my speakers is not working, what should I do?
- My speakers have no power. What should I do?
- What are the differences between A2+ the original A2?
- Why isn't the A2+ available in the bamboo finish?