Once your B2 is paired and connected then any app (iTunes, Amarra, etc.) - or online players such as Youtube - it will automatically play your music through Bluetooth.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to install any special software apps or drivers for the B2?
- How easy is it to set up the Audioengine B2?
- Why do I hear my phone's notifications over Bluetooth?
- Can the B2 work in both 110-120v and 220-240v areas?
- What does the white indicator light on the B2 rear panel mean?
- Can I turn Bluetooth off so my neighbors can't connect to my speakers or B1?
- What if my source doesn't support aptX? Can I still use the B2 and if so, how will it sound?
- Will my music have a delay through the B2 if I’m watching a movie or music video?
- Audio and video aren't in sync when using Bluetooth. This wasn't happening before, what gives?
- Is the B2 designed only for use with Bluetooth devices?