What does the indicator light on the HD6 rear panel mean?
- If it's on and solid, this means the HD6 is powered on, and currently connected to a Bluetooth-enabled device.
- If your source is currently sending the HD6 an aptX signal, the LED indicator on the front panel will illuminate orange instead of white.
- If it's on and blinking, this means the HD6 is powered on but not currently connected to a device.
- If it's off (and HD6 is powered on), this means Bluetooth is in standby and not connected to a device.
- The HD6, however, is still visible to your device, so simply connect using your device and the HD6 will automatically wake up.
More ways to get help:
Working hours are 9 AM to 5 PM EST Monday through Friday. Holidays may impact response time.