The short answer is yes! You can use TIDAL on any compatible source device (PC, Mac, iPhone Android, etc.). The HD6 is compatible with most all of these devices as well since they almost universally also include Bluetooth.
Articles in this section
- How to replace the battery in your HD6/A5+ remote control
- Connecting the Active and Passive Speakers with the Included Speaker Wire (HD6)
- Why do I hear my phone's notifications over Bluetooth?
- What's the difference between the HD6 and the A5+?
- How does the HD6 handle multiple inputs? Can I use Bluetooth and the optical input at the same time?
- Is the HD6 designed only for use with Bluetooth devices?
- My computer doesn't have an optical output; how can I connect my computer to the optical input of the HD6?
- What speaker stands work well with the HD6?
- Just how easy is it to set up the HD6?
- Do I need to install any special software apps or drivers for the HD6?