If the left speaker is in an easy to reach location, you can certainly use the physical knob to set volume. If not though, we generally recommend setting the HD6 at around 50% and adjusting from source.
Articles in this section
- How to replace the battery in your HD6/A5+ remote control
- Connecting the Active and Passive Speakers with the Included Speaker Wire (HD6)
- Why do I hear my phone's notifications over Bluetooth?
- What's the difference between the HD6 and the A5+?
- How does the HD6 handle multiple inputs? Can I use Bluetooth and the optical input at the same time?
- Is the HD6 designed only for use with Bluetooth devices?
- My computer doesn't have an optical output; how can I connect my computer to the optical input of the HD6?
- What speaker stands work well with the HD6?
- Just how easy is it to set up the HD6?
- Do I need to install any special software apps or drivers for the HD6?