The HD6 is not officially supported by any universal remotes. However, you can use a learning remote to copy the signals being sent by the HD6's remote. Check with the manufacturer of your remote to find out if it supports learning IR codes.
Articles in this section
- Just how easy is it to set up the HD6?
- Is the HD6 designed only for use with Bluetooth devices?
- What's the difference between the HD6 and the A5+?
- Do I need to install any special software apps or drivers for the HD6?
- If HD6 is paired and connected to my phone, do I need to do anything else to play music?
- How would I connect a subwoofer to the HD6 speakers?
- How do I connect the HD6's with my Bluetooth device?
- Which Bluetooth codecs are supported by the HD6 speakers?
- How many devices can be connected to the HD6's via Bluetooth at one time?
- Can I connect headphones to the HD6 speakers?