The HD6 is not officially supported by any universal remotes. However, you can use a learning remote to copy the signals being sent by the HD6's remote. Check with the manufacturer of your remote to find out if it supports learning IR codes.
Articles in this section
- Just how easy is it to set up the HD6?
- Is the HD6 designed only for use with Bluetooth devices?
- What's the difference between the HD6 and the A5+?
- Do I need to install any special software apps or drivers for the HD6?
- If HD6 is paired and connected to my phone, do I need to do anything else to play music?
- If I have a subwoofer of my own, how would I use it with the HD6?
- How to replace the battery in your HD6/A5+ remote control
- What speaker stands work well with the HD6?
- What if my source doesn't support aptX? Can I still use HD6 and if so, how will it sound?
- If I connect my turntable to the HD6 will it be necessary to purchase a phono preamp or can I simply connect the turntable directly to the HD6 input?