Yes, connect the W3 Sender to the line-leve outputs or headphone jack of the TV and the Receiver. You'll need a second USB power adapter or iPod charger for this application. These power supplies are inexpensive and can be found at your local Radio Shack or electronics store.
Articles in this section
- What wireless technology does the W3 use? Is it RF, FM, Bluetooth, 802.11, or something else?
- Are firmware updates or driver downloads needed for my Audioengine product?
- Could I use the W3 to make my subwoofer wireless?
- How can I switch between my computer speakers and the W3 on my Mac?
- Can the older W1/W2 and the W3 work with each other?
- Does the W3 transmit a stereo signal?
- Do I need to install any drivers for the W3 wireless adapter?
- Can the W3 (and W2) handle streaming lossless audio file formats such as Apple Lossless?
- Where can I download drivers for the W3?
- Can I use my computer speakers and the W3 at the same time?