The A2+ Wireless work excellent via Bluetooth, but they can also be used wired, with more traditional source devices like Turntables, CD players, or anything else with a standard analog audio connection like RCAs or 3.5mm stereo-mini. They also include a USB port for use with a Windows or Mac computer, as well as many Smartphones and Tablets with the right USB adapter cable.
Articles in this section
- How do I connect bare speaker wire to my speakers?
- Can I turn Bluetooth off?
- Why do I hear my phone's notifications over Bluetooth?
- Where do I connect the ground wire from my turntable to the speakers?
- Why do I have to plug one speaker into the wall?
- Can I increase the length or change the speaker wire between each speaker?
- Will the sound be affected if I place the left (active) speaker on the right side and the right speaker on the left?
- Can Audioengine speakers be placed on their sides?
- Will Audioengine speakers work with a PC or Mac?
- Is it OK to connect Audioengine active speakers to my stereo receiver or integrated amplifier?