The A2+ Wireless work excellent via Bluetooth, but they can also be used wired, with more traditional source devices like Turntables, CD players, or anything else with a standard analog audio connection like RCAs or 3.5mm stereo-mini. They also include a USB port for use with a Windows or Mac computer, as well as many Smartphones and Tablets with the right USB adapter cable.
Articles in this section
- Can I connect the S6 to my powered speakers?
- Are firmware updates or driver downloads needed for my Audioengine product?
- How do I connect my Bluetooth-ready Audioengine speakers to my Bluetooth device?
- My speakers sound distorted, what can I do?
- How do I connect my A2+Wireless speakers to my Bluetooth device?
- How easy is it to set up the A2+ Home Music System with Bluetooth?
- My A2+ speakers sound distorted, what should I do?
- Which input should I use with my speakers for the best sound quality?
- One of my speakers is not working, what should I do?
- My speakers have no power. What should I do?