In most cases, Yes! The overall range you can expect will vary depending on the device you use with the A2+ Wireless, as well as things like the type of construction used in walls you'll be transmitting through. In our testing, most mobile devices like smartphones and tablets will have the best range, some of which can exceed 100 ft in good conditions, even through one wall. Laptops and desktop computers in our testing generally had less overall range with an average of around 70 ft in similar good conditions through a single wall.
Articles in this section
- Can I increase the length or change the speaker wire between each speaker?
- What if my speakers or subwoofer have a hum or buzzing sound?
- Can I use a subwoofer with Audioengine powered speakers?
- How do I connect bare speaker wire to my speakers?
- Can I turn Bluetooth off so my neighbors can't connect to my speakers or B1?
- Why do I hear my phone's notifications over Bluetooth?
- Where do I connect the ground wire from my turntable to the speakers?
- Why do I have to plug one speaker into the wall?
- Audio and video aren't in sync when using Bluetooth. This wasn't happening before, what gives?
- Will the sound be affected if I place the left (active) speaker on the right side and the right speaker on the left?