Though overall latency can be affected by some external factors (including but not limited to signal strength, and even simply being physically further away from the speakers), Bluetooth on the A2+ Wireless generally has a delay of about 30ms (milliseconds) so you should be able to watch videos from Youtube, for example, and stream out the audio to the A2+ Wireless without any significant or noticeable lag between the video and audio.
Articles in this section
- Why do I hear my phone's notifications over Bluetooth?
- How easy is it to set up A2+ Wireless?
- What if my source doesn't support aptX? Can I still use the A2+ Wireless and if so, how will it sound?
- What does the white indicator light on the A2+ Wireless rear panel mean?
- Is the A2+ Wireless designed only for use with Bluetooth devices?
- Will the A2+ Wireless’s range work between more than one room inside my house?
- If A2+ Wireless is paired and connected to my phone via Bluetooth, do I need to do anything else to play music?
- Do I need to install any special software apps or drivers for the A2+ Wireless?
- Will my music have a delay through the A2+ Wireless if I’m watching a movie or music video?
- Can I connect multiple sources to the A2+ Wireless? Can I stream via Bluetooth and use the USB input at the same time?