Though overall latency can be affected by some external factors (including but not limited to signal strength, and even simply being physically further away from the speakers), Bluetooth on the A2+ Wireless generally has a delay of about 30ms (milliseconds) so you should be able to watch videos from Youtube, for example, and stream out the audio to the A2+ Wireless without any significant or noticeable lag between the video and audio.
Articles in this section
- Bluetooth pairing light is solid but there is no audio?
- Do current builds of the A2+ or HD3 speakers have threaded inserts on the bottom for mounting?
- How easy is it to set up A2+ Wireless?
- What if my source doesn't support aptX? Can I still use the A2+ Wireless and if so, how will it sound?
- Is the A2+ Wireless designed only for use with Bluetooth devices?
- Will the A2+ Wireless’s range work between more than one room inside my house?
- If A2+ Wireless is paired and connected to my phone via Bluetooth, do I need to do anything else to play music?
- Do I need to install any special software apps or drivers for the A2+ Wireless?
- Can I use the USB input on the A2+ Wireless with other tablets or smartphones like Samsung Galaxy or Microsoft Surface?
- Why do I hear my phone's notifications over Bluetooth?