Though overall latency can be affected by some external factors (including but not limited to signal strength, and even simply being physically further away from the speakers), Bluetooth on the A2+ Wireless generally has a delay of about 30ms (milliseconds) so you should be able to watch videos from Youtube, for example, and stream out the audio to the A2+ Wireless without any significant or noticeable lag between the video and audio.
Articles in this section
- Can I increase the length or change the speaker wire between each speaker?
- What if my speakers or subwoofer have a hum or buzzing sound?
- Can I use a subwoofer with Audioengine powered speakers?
- How do I connect bare speaker wire to my speakers?
- Can I turn Bluetooth off so my neighbors can't connect to my speakers or B1?
- Why do I hear my phone's notifications over Bluetooth?
- Where do I connect the ground wire from my turntable to the speakers?
- Why do I have to plug one speaker into the wall?
- Audio and video aren't in sync when using Bluetooth. This wasn't happening before, what gives?
- Will the sound be affected if I place the left (active) speaker on the right side and the right speaker on the left?