Though overall latency can be affected by some external factors (including but not limited to signal strength, and even simply being physically further away from the speakers), Bluetooth on the A2+ Wireless generally has a delay of about 30ms (milliseconds) so you should be able to watch videos from Youtube, for example, and stream out the audio to the A2+ Wireless without any significant or noticeable lag between the video and audio.
Articles in this section
- Can I connect the S6 to my powered speakers?
- Are firmware updates or driver downloads needed for my Audioengine product?
- How do I connect my Bluetooth-ready Audioengine speakers to my Bluetooth device?
- My speakers sound distorted, what can I do?
- How do I connect my A2+Wireless speakers to my Bluetooth device?
- How easy is it to set up the A2+ Home Music System with Bluetooth?
- My A2+ speakers sound distorted, what should I do?
- Which input should I use with my speakers for the best sound quality?
- One of my speakers is not working, what should I do?
- My speakers have no power. What should I do?