No. The Bluetooth and USB inputs both share the internal DAC for processing, so you can only listen to one at a time, with Bluetooth taking priority. If you're using USB for example, and start using Bluetooth, the USB signal will cut and Bluetooth will take over. Depending on your source, if you pause or disconnect from Bluetooth the speakers may automatically switch back to USB after a few seconds.
Articles in this section
- Can I connect the S6 to my powered speakers?
- Are firmware updates or driver downloads needed for my Audioengine product?
- How do I connect my Bluetooth-ready Audioengine speakers to my Bluetooth device?
- My speakers sound distorted, what can I do?
- How do I connect my A2+Wireless speakers to my Bluetooth device?
- How easy is it to set up the A2+ Home Music System with Bluetooth?
- My A2+ speakers sound distorted, what should I do?
- Which input should I use with my speakers for the best sound quality?
- One of my speakers is not working, what should I do?
- My speakers have no power. What should I do?