Yes, you can use multiple sources with the A2+ Wireless just fine. The analog inputs on the A2+ Wireless are always active. They will play at the same time as the Bluetooth or USB input. However, Bluetooth and USB share the internal DAC, so you can only listen to one at a time, and Bluetooth takes priority. If you're using USB for example, and start using Bluetooth, USB will mute and Bluetooth will take over. Depending on your source, if you pause or disconnect from Bluetooth the speakers may automatically switch back to USB after a few seconds.
Articles in this section
- Can I increase the length or change the speaker wire between each speaker?
- What if my speakers or subwoofer have a hum or buzzing sound?
- Can I use a subwoofer with Audioengine powered speakers?
- How do I connect bare speaker wire to my speakers?
- Can I turn Bluetooth off so my neighbors can't connect to my speakers or B1?
- Why do I hear my phone's notifications over Bluetooth?
- Where do I connect the ground wire from my turntable to the speakers?
- Why do I have to plug one speaker into the wall?
- Audio and video aren't in sync when using Bluetooth. This wasn't happening before, what gives?
- Will the sound be affected if I place the left (active) speaker on the right side and the right speaker on the left?