The short answer is yes! You can use TIDAL on any compatible source device (PC, Mac, iPhone Android, etc.). The A2+ Wireless is compatible with all of these devices as well since they almost universally also include Bluetooth.
Articles in this section
- Why do I hear my phone's notifications over Bluetooth?
- How easy is it to set up A2+ Wireless?
- What if my source doesn't support aptX? Can I still use the A2+ Wireless and if so, how will it sound?
- What does the white indicator light on the A2+ Wireless rear panel mean?
- Is the A2+ Wireless designed only for use with Bluetooth devices?
- Will the A2+ Wireless’s range work between more than one room inside my house?
- If A2+ Wireless is paired and connected to my phone via Bluetooth, do I need to do anything else to play music?
- Do I need to install any special software apps or drivers for the A2+ Wireless?
- Will my music have a delay through the A2+ Wireless if I’m watching a movie or music video?
- Can I connect multiple sources to the A2+ Wireless? Can I stream via Bluetooth and use the USB input at the same time?