Absolutely! You will need to pick up Apple's Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter, which allows a USB connection to the iPad (and, as of iOS7, the iPhone). Then just hook up as you would from a computer. You can even charge your iPhone or iPad while you use it this way!
Articles in this section
- Can I increase the length or change the speaker wire between each speaker?
- What if my speakers or subwoofer have a hum or buzzing sound?
- Can I use a subwoofer with Audioengine powered speakers?
- How do I connect bare speaker wire to my speakers?
- Can I turn Bluetooth off so my neighbors can't connect to my speakers or B1?
- Why do I hear my phone's notifications over Bluetooth?
- Where do I connect the ground wire from my turntable to the speakers?
- Why do I have to plug one speaker into the wall?
- Audio and video aren't in sync when using Bluetooth. This wasn't happening before, what gives?
- Will the sound be affected if I place the left (active) speaker on the right side and the right speaker on the left?