Yes, you can. The A2+ Wireless speakers use a switching power supply so it will automatically convert to the different voltage. The power cable is also detachable which makes it convenient to replace the AC plug with a different type if you don’t want to use an adapter plug.
Articles in this section
- How easy is it to set up A2+ Wireless?
- What if my source doesn't support aptX? Can I still use the A2+ Wireless and if so, how will it sound?
- Is the A2+ Wireless designed only for use with Bluetooth devices?
- Will the A2+ Wireless’s range work between more than one room inside my house?
- If A2+ Wireless is paired and connected to my phone via Bluetooth, do I need to do anything else to play music?
- Do I need to install any special software apps or drivers for the A2+ Wireless?
- Can I use the USB input on the A2+ Wireless with other tablets or smartphones like Samsung Galaxy or Microsoft Surface?
- Why do I hear my phone's notifications over Bluetooth?
- Can I connect multiple sources to the A2+ Wireless? Can I stream via Bluetooth and use the USB input at the same time?
- Does A2+ Wireless come with speaker grills?