Yes, you can. The A2+ Wireless speakers use a switching power supply so it will automatically convert to the different voltage. The power cable is also detachable which makes it convenient to replace the AC plug with a different type if you don’t want to use an adapter plug.
Articles in this section
- My speakers have no power. What should I do?
- Do current builds of the A2+ or HD3 speakers have threaded inserts on the bottom for mounting?
- How easy is it to set up A2+ Wireless?
- Bluetooth pairing light is solid but there is no audio?
- What if my source doesn't support aptX? Can I still use the A2+ Wireless and if so, how will it sound?
- Is the A2+ Wireless designed only for use with Bluetooth devices?
- Will the A2+ Wireless’s range work between more than one room inside my house?
- If A2+ Wireless is paired and connected to my phone via Bluetooth, do I need to do anything else to play music?
- Do I need to install any special software apps or drivers for the A2+ Wireless?
- Can I use the USB input on the A2+ Wireless with other tablets or smartphones like Samsung Galaxy or Microsoft Surface?