The Bluetooth icon button controls the speaker’s pair mode and also acts as an indicator. When the button is flashing, the speaker is currently in pair mode and open to connect to a device. If the button is solid, it means a device is currently connected to the speaker. In order to disconnect a device from the speaker, you can press and hold the button until you hear the notification that the speaker is in pair mode.
Articles in this section
- Are firmware updates or driver downloads needed for my Audioengine product?
- Can I use a subwoofer with the 512?
- Help! My 512 won't charge up all the way! What gives?
- How long does the 512’s battery last once charged?
- How can I tell how much charge my 512 has?
- Why do I hear my phone's notifications over Bluetooth?
- Is the 512 water-resistant?
- What does the button with the Bluetooth icon mean on the 512?
- Is it possible with the 512 to play music and charge the battery at the same time?
- Why does the 512 make a chime sound and drop the listening volume?