The Bluetooth icon button controls the speaker’s pair mode and also acts as an indicator. When the button is flashing, the speaker is currently in pair mode and open to connect to a device. If the button is solid, it means a device is currently connected to the speaker. In order to disconnect a device from the speaker, you can press and hold the button until you hear the notification that the speaker is in pair mode.
Articles in this section
- Why does the volume on my 512 keep going down on it's on?
- Help! My 512 won't charge up all the way! What gives?
- How easy is it to set up the Audioengine 512?
- Does the 512 only work via Bluetooth?
- Can I control the 512's volume through the volume controls of my source device?
- How long does the 512’s battery last once charged?
- Can I use a subwoofer with the 512?
- Is it possible with the 512 to play music and charge the battery at the same time?
- What does the button with the Bluetooth icon mean on the 512?
- Why do I hear my phone's notifications over Bluetooth?