Yes, you can control the volume from the audio source itself as well as the volume buttons on the top of 512.
Articles in this section
- Can I turn Bluetooth off?
- Why do I hear my phone's notifications over Bluetooth?
- How easy is it to set up the Audioengine 512?
- What does the button with the Bluetooth icon mean?
- Does the 512 only work via Bluetooth?
- Do I need to install any special software apps or drivers for the 512?
- Can I control the volume through the volume controls of my source device?
- How long does the 512’s battery last once charged?
- How can I tell how much charge my 512 has?
- Can I use a subwoofer with the 512?