If the speaker wire connections on one side are swapped, this can result in a sound that is "scooped" where the lower frequency sounds that are mostly equal between the left and right speakers are reaching you out of phase with one another. This can result in the speakers sounding like they are lacking in bass. To check for this, make sure that the speaker wires are connected to the same color 5-way binding post on each side.
Articles in this section
- What does it mean if the LED indicator is orange, instead of white?
- How do I connect bare speaker wire to my speakers?
- Can I turn Bluetooth off so my neighbors can't connect to my speakers or B1?
- Why do I hear my phone's notifications over Bluetooth?
- How do I connect the active and passive speakers together?
- Can I connect multiple sources to the HD3? Can I stream via Bluetooth and use the USB input at the same time?
- When using the USB input of the HD3, what sample rate and bit depth should I set my system to?
- Does HD3 come with speaker grills?
- Can I use the HD3 with my iPad or iPhone via USB to bypass the internal DAC and get better sound?
- Can I use the HD3 with other tablets or smartphones like Samsung Galaxy or Microsoft Surface?