Yes! We incorporate all the relevant functions and features from Bluetooth 5.0 that apply to our products! These features include; extended range, low latency (so that video and audio sync properly), as well as higher level aptX-HD, aptX, and AAC codecs (with the exception of our 512 portable speaker which supports SBC only). Keep in mind that the capability of the source is what controls the Bluetooth experience.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to install any special software apps or drivers for the B2?
- How easy is it to set up the Audioengine B2?
- Why do I hear my phone's notifications over Bluetooth?
- Can the B2 work in both 110-120v and 220-240v areas?
- What does the white indicator light on the B2 rear panel mean?
- Can I turn Bluetooth off so my neighbors can't connect to my speakers or B1?
- What if my source doesn't support aptX? Can I still use the B2 and if so, how will it sound?
- Will my music have a delay through the B2 if I’m watching a movie or music video?
- Audio and video aren't in sync when using Bluetooth. This wasn't happening before, what gives?
- Is the B2 designed only for use with Bluetooth devices?