Yes! We incorporate all the relevant functions and features from Bluetooth 5.0 that apply to our products! These features include; extended range, low latency (so that video and audio sync properly), as well as higher level aptX-HD, aptX, and AAC codecs (with the exception of our 512 portable speaker which supports SBC only). Keep in mind that the capability of the source is what controls the Bluetooth experience.
Articles in this section
- Will I hear buzz from the speakers if I place my phone near them?
- What could be causing the crackling/popping sound coming from my speakers?
- The back of my powered speaker gets really hot! Is that normal?
- My order confirmation shows the same address for billing and shipping, but they should be different. What should I do?
- I'm using a turntable with my Audioengine speakers, but one speaker sounds very distorted. What can I do?
- If my speakers are in idle mode, why can I still hear a faint hum or hiss if I put my ear very close to the speaker?
- What does it mean if the LED indicator is orange, instead of white?
- Why do I have to plug one speaker into the wall?
- What is the difference between powered and active speakers?
- Can I use a power inverter with Audioengine speakers?