No, but for good reason! This is something we struggled with when developing the 512. Our engineers choose materials based on what will provide a high quality sound, and using water-resistant materials would have a negative effect on that. It was a tough decision to make, but if we have to compromise on something, sound quality is not going to be it!
Articles in this section
- Why does the volume on my 512 keep going down on it's on?
- Help! My 512 won't charge up all the way! What gives?
- How easy is it to set up the Audioengine 512?
- Does the 512 only work via Bluetooth?
- Can I control the 512's volume through the volume controls of my source device?
- How long does the 512’s battery last once charged?
- Can I use a subwoofer with the 512?
- Is it possible with the 512 to play music and charge the battery at the same time?
- What does the button with the Bluetooth icon mean on the 512?
- Why do I hear my phone's notifications over Bluetooth?