The 512 is not designed to function as a pair, however, depending on what source you use this may be possible! We have tested pairing some Android phones with 2 of the 512s by selecting "dual audio" in the Bluetooth settings on the phone. Some phones/sources will allow you to connect to multiple Bluetooth devices at once by doing this.
Articles in this section
- Help! My 512 won't charge up all the way! What gives?
- How easy is it to set up the Audioengine 512?
- Does the 512 only work via Bluetooth?
- Can I control the 512's volume through the volume controls of my source device?
- How long does the 512’s battery last once charged?
- Can I use a subwoofer with the 512?
- Is it possible with the 512 to play music and charge the battery at the same time?
- What does the button with the Bluetooth icon mean on the 512?
- Why do I hear my phone's notifications over Bluetooth?
- Do I need to install any special software apps or drivers for the 512?