When you power one of our Bluetooth products on, they will be available to connect to for just a few minutes. Although you cannot turn the Bluetooth off manually, if nothing pairs or connects within that first few minutes, Bluetooth will automatically turn off. You would then just have to press the pairing button (or power the unit off and on again) to turn the Bluetooth back on when you're ready to pair or connect again.
Articles in this section
- Can I turn Bluetooth off?
- My neighbor keeps connecting to my Audioengine device; is there anyway to add a passcode or extra security to connect via Bluetooth?
- Can I use bluetooth/wireless headphones with any of your Bluetooth products?
- Could I use the W3 to make my subwoofer wireless?
- How to get multi-room sound with Bluetooth
- What does it mean if the LED indicator is orange, instead of white?
- Is the B1 compatible with the original A5 speakers?
- Connecting a Bluetooth turntable to an Audioengine Bluetooth device
- Can I rename my Audioengine Bluetooth device?
- Using Audioengine Bluetooth products with 4th generation Apple TV