When you power one of our Bluetooth products on, they will be available to connect to for just a few minutes. Although you cannot turn the Bluetooth off manually, if nothing pairs or connects within that first few minutes, Bluetooth will automatically turn off. You would then just have to press the pairing button (or power the unit off and on again) to turn the Bluetooth back on when you're ready to pair or connect again.
Articles in this section
- Can I turn Bluetooth off?
- Why do I hear my phone's notifications over Bluetooth?
- How easy is it to set up the Audioengine 512?
- What does the button with the Bluetooth icon mean?
- Does the 512 only work via Bluetooth?
- Do I need to install any special software apps or drivers for the 512?
- Can I control the volume through the volume controls of my source device?
- How long does the 512’s battery last once charged?
- How can I tell how much charge my 512 has?
- Can I use a subwoofer with the 512?