Our Bluetooth products are receivers and not transmitters/senders, so it wouldn't be able to send a Bluetooth signal to another device, like your Bluetooth headphones. You may be able to use wireless headphones with our Bluetooth products given the right combination of adapters, though they weren't really designed with this in mind nor have we tested them with a setup like this.
Articles in this section
- My neighbor keeps connecting to my Audioengine device; is there any way to add a passcode or extra security to connect via Bluetooth?
- Can I use bluetooth/wireless headphones with any of your Bluetooth products?
- How to get multi-room sound with Bluetooth
- Is the B1 compatible with the original A5 speakers?
- Connecting a Bluetooth turntable to an Audioengine Bluetooth device
- Can I rename my Audioengine Bluetooth device?
- Using Audioengine Bluetooth products with 4th generation Apple TV
- Do your Bluetooth products have a sleep mode?
- Can I connect and stream from my Google Chromecast to your Bluetooth products?
- Will my music have a delay through your Bluetooth products if I’m watching a movie or music video?