Whenever the pair button's LED turns from white to orange, that means that your source is currently sending it an aptX, or aptX HD signal.
Articles in this section
- Can I turn Bluetooth off so my neighbors can't connect to my speakers or B1?
- My neighbor keeps connecting to my Audioengine device; is there anyway to add a passcode or extra security to connect via Bluetooth?
- Can I use bluetooth/wireless headphones with any of your Bluetooth products?
- Could I use the W3 to make my subwoofer wireless?
- How to get multi-room sound with Bluetooth
- What does it mean if the LED indicator is orange, instead of white?
- Is the B1 compatible with the original A5 speakers?
- Connecting a Bluetooth turntable to an Audioengine Bluetooth device
- Can I rename my Audioengine Bluetooth device?
- Using Audioengine Bluetooth products with 4th generation Apple TV