Our Bluetooth products should go into sleep mode after some time. The sleep mode keeps important parts on so you can easily pair and connect devices to it; the pair light will actually turn off when in sleep mode. When in sleep mode, you shouldn't have to press any buttons on the Audioengine device to reestablish the connection between it and the device as this is controlled by the bluetooth settings of whatever device you are using.
Articles in this section
- My neighbor keeps connecting to my Audioengine device; is there any way to add a passcode or extra security to connect via Bluetooth?
- Can I use bluetooth/wireless headphones with any of your Bluetooth products?
- How to get multi-room sound with Bluetooth
- Is the B1 compatible with the original A5 speakers?
- Can I rename my Audioengine Bluetooth device?
- Using Audioengine Bluetooth products with 4th generation Apple TV
- Do your Bluetooth products have a sleep mode?
- Can I connect and stream from my Google Chromecast to your Bluetooth products?
- Will my music have a delay through your Bluetooth products if I’m watching a movie or music video?
- Why do I hear my phone's notifications over Bluetooth?