All Audioengine speakers are video and magnetically-shielded, however "GSM buzz" cannot be blocked by magnetic shielding. What actually causes this is your phone being in 2G or "EDGE" instead of 3G or 4G. For best results when using your phone as a music source, ensure that it's operating on 3G (or 4G).
Articles in this section
- Why do I hear my phone's notifications over Bluetooth?
- What's the difference between your factory refurbished products and new stock?
- How do I find out more information about DACs and computer audio?
- How can one of your external computer DACs improve my music?
- Will I get buzz from the speakers if I place my iPhone near them?
- What's so great about TIDAL?
- The headphone jack on my computer is noisy but I want to connect my Audioengine speakers to it. What do I do?
- Are there any plans to incorporate Airplay technology into Audioengine products?
- Would there be any difference in sound quality between mini-stereo (3.5mm) and RCA?
- Tell us more about the LINK cables offered on your website