Yes! All of our refurbished products carry the same three-year warranty as our new products.
Articles in this section
- What are the "silk dome" tweeters and woofers really made of?
- Why do I hear my phone's notifications over Bluetooth?
- What's the difference between your factory refurbished products and new stock?
- How do I find out more information about DACs and computer audio?
- How can one of your external computer DACs improve my music?
- Will I get buzz from the speakers if I place my iPhone near them?
- What's so great about TIDAL?
- The headphone jack on my computer is noisy but I want to connect my Audioengine speakers to it. What do I do?
- Are there any plans to incorporate Airplay technology into Audioengine products?
- Would there be any difference in sound quality between mini-stereo (3.5mm) and RCA?