Yes. If your tablet or smartphone has a USB output and supports USB audio (refer to the manufacturers’ documentation), then it will work with A2+'s USB input. For smartphones you'll also need an OTG adapter cable to connect from your tablet to the USB input on the A2+. These are generally available from the manufacturer of your tablet/smartphone, local electronic stores, or even online retailers.
Articles in this section
- Can I connect the S6 to my powered speakers?
- Are firmware updates or driver downloads needed for my Audioengine product?
- My speakers sound distorted, what can I do?
- Can I take my A2+s to another country with a different voltage?
- How easy is it to set up the A2+ Home Music System with Bluetooth?
- Do the A2+s have an auto-sleep, idle, or auto-power-off function? Can I leave them on all the time?
- One of my speakers is not working, what should I do?
- My speakers have no power. What should I do?
- What are the differences between A2+ the original A2?
- Why isn't the A2+ available in the bamboo finish?