Plug the W3 AC Power Supply (one adapter is included with the W3) into an AC outlet, connect the W3 Receiver into the adapter, and run the mini-jack cable from the Receiver to the A2+'s. If you're not using your W3 transmitter with a computer, and need a second power supply for your setup, you can find extra power supplies here. You can also use spare USB phone or tablet chargers to power the W3, just make sure they can supply at least 500mA.
Articles in this section
- Do the A2+s have an auto-sleep, idle, or auto-power-off function? Can I leave them on all the time?
- Can I use the A2+ with my iPad or iPhone via USB to bypass the internal DAC and get better sound?
- What are the differences between A2+ the original A2?
- Why isn't the A2+ available in the bamboo finish?
- When using the USB input of the A2+, what bit rate and bit depth should I set my system to?
- Can I use the A2+ USB input with tablets or smartphones like Samsung Galaxy or Microsoft Surface?
- Since the A2+ already has a built in DAC, does that mean I cannot use another one?
- How do I use my W3 wireless adapter with the A2+ powered speakers, since they don't have a USB power plug built into the speakers?
- Can I take my A2+s to another country with a different voltage?
- Can I use a power inverter with my A2+?