The HD3's USB interface handles up to 16-bit, and sample rates up to 48kHz, though the bit-depth will be padded internally to 24-bit. Your system will generally default to these settings when you hook up the HD3. If you mainly use 44.1K files, you might set this as the default in your system to ensure minimal sample-rate conversions. Many system players like JRiver and Amarra will default to the proper sample rate automatically.
Articles in this section
- Does HD3 come with speaker grills?
- Can I take my Audioengine HD3 speakers to another country with a different voltage?
- Can I connect the S6 to my powered speakers?
- Are firmware updates or driver downloads needed for my Audioengine product?
- How do I connect my Bluetooth-ready Audioengine speakers to my Bluetooth device?
- My speakers sound distorted, what can I do?
- How do I connect my speakers to my Bluetooth device?
- How do I connect my HD3 speakers to my Bluetooth device?
- My HD3 speakers sound distorted, what should I do?
- Which input should I use on my HD3's for the best sound quality?