Absolutely! This is especially useful for connecting wired with newer Smartphones that do not have a headphone jack output. You'll need the correct USB-A adapter cable to connect from your tablet to the USB input on the HD3. These are generally available from the manufacturer of your tablet/smartphone, local electronic stores, or even online retailers.
Articles in this section
- How easy is it to set up HD3?
- Does HD3 come with speaker grills?
- Can I use the HD3 with other tablets or smartphones like Samsung Galaxy or Microsoft Surface?
- Can I take my Audioengine HD3 speakers to another country with a different voltage?
- I'm having latency issues when using Bluetooth, what should I do?
- Why is Windows 10 is asking me for PIN when I try to pair my computer to your speakers/B1 via Bluetooth?
- Do current builds of the A2+ or HD3 speakers have threaded inserts on the bottom for mounting?
- Why do my speakers hum when connected to my turntable?
- Can I use an inverter with my HD3 speakers?
- The HD3 has a built in USB digital-to-analog converter (DAC), but can I also use a different DAC?