Absolutely! This is especially useful for connecting wired with newer Smartphones that do not have a headphone jack output. You'll need the correct USB-A adapter cable to connect from your tablet to the USB input on the HD3. These are generally available from the manufacturer of your tablet/smartphone, local electronic stores, or even online retailers.
Articles in this section
- Can I use an inverter with my HD3 speakers?
- Why do I hear my phone's notifications over Bluetooth?
- How do I connect the active and passive speakers together?
- Can I connect multiple sources to the HD3? Can I stream via Bluetooth and use the USB input at the same time?
- When using the USB input of the HD3, what sample rate and bit depth should I set my system to?
- Does HD3 come with speaker grills?
- Can I use the HD3 with other tablets or smartphones like Samsung Galaxy or Microsoft Surface?
- Why can I only output up to 16-bit on my computer when using the HD3s via USB?
- Should I use the volume control on the front of the HD3s or can I adjust from system volume on my computer?
- The sound quality of my computer's headphone jack isn't very good but I want to connect my Audioengine speakers. What do I do?