Absolutely! This is especially useful for connecting wired with newer Smartphones that do not have a headphone jack output. You'll need the correct USB-A adapter cable to connect from your tablet to the USB input on the HD3. These are generally available from the manufacturer of your tablet/smartphone, local electronic stores, or even online retailers.
Articles in this section
- How easy is it to set up HD3?
- Does HD3 come with speaker grills?
- Can I use the HD3 with other tablets or smartphones like Samsung Galaxy or Microsoft Surface?
- Can I take my Audioengine HD3 speakers to another country with a different voltage?
- Can I use an inverter with my HD3 speakers?
- The HD3 has a built in USB digital-to-analog converter (DAC), but can I also use a different DAC?
- If I connect my turntable to the HD3 will it be necessary to purchase a phono preamp or can I simply connect the turntable directly to the HD3 input?
- Is it possible to have simultaneous connections to the HD3?
- Why do I hear my phone's notifications over Bluetooth?
- How do I connect the active and passive speakers together?