If the left speaker is in an easy to reach location, you can certainly use the physical knob to set volume. If not though, you can set the HD3 at a fixed volume and adjust from your source device. Around 50% is a good starting point, but you'll need to experiment to find what setting works best to give you a good overall volume, and a smooth ramp up.
Articles in this section
- Does HD3 come with speaker grills?
- Can I take my Audioengine HD3 speakers to another country with a different voltage?
- Can I connect the S6 to my powered speakers?
- Are firmware updates or driver downloads needed for my Audioengine product?
- How do I connect my Bluetooth-ready Audioengine speakers to my Bluetooth device?
- My speakers sound distorted, what can I do?
- How do I connect my speakers to my Bluetooth device?
- How do I connect my HD3 speakers to my Bluetooth device?
- My HD3 speakers sound distorted, what should I do?
- Which input should I use on my HD3's for the best sound quality?