Yes! You would just need an amp to supply power to the HDP6 speakers and connect to the S8.
Articles in this section
- Can I drill holes in my Audioengine speakers and mount them to a wall?
- How do I connect bare speaker wire to my speakers?
- What amplifiers work best with the HDP6?
- The HDP6 is rated at 4 ohms but my receiver has speaker outputs listed as 8 ohms. Will the HDP6s work with my receiver?
- Why don't the HDP6 speakers have built in amplifiers similar to the A2+ and A5+ Classic active systems?
- Can I use the HDP6 passive speakers with the Audioengine S8 sub?
- Can I use your N22 amplifier with the HDP6?
- Is it true that speaker placement really can make a difference in sound quality?