The N22 can work with the HDP6s, but we would recommend using the speakers with an amplifier that can provide more power to the speakers than the N22 can provide.
Articles in this section
- What amplifiers work best with the HDP6?
- The HDP6 is rated at 4 ohms but my receiver has speaker outputs listed as 8 ohms. Will the HDP6s work with my receiver?
- I'm using a turntable with my Audioengine speakers, and it gets noisy when I turn the volume up. What gives?
- Why don't the HDP6 speakers have built in amplifiers similar to the A2+ and A5+ Classic active systems?
- Can I use the HDP6 passive speakers with the Audioengine S8 sub?
- Can I use your N22 amplifier with the HDP6?