Yes, simply connect the full-range output of the N22 into your sub's line-level input. The sub and speaker volume can be controlled together by the N22 volume control.
Articles in this section
- What type of speakers work best with the N22 amplifier?
- Can I take my Audioengine N22 to another country with a different voltage?
- If I plug in headphones will the N22 mute my music playing through the speakers?
- Why is one of my speakers louder than the other while using the N22 at lower volumes?
- Will my low impedance (low Z) Grado headphones work with N22?
- Can I increase the length or change the speaker wire between the N22 and each speaker?
- Can I connect a subwoofer to the N22?
- Is it possible to use the N22 amp to power the rear channels of my surround system?
- Is it OK to remove the stand attached to the N22 and place the amp on it's side?
- My speakers have no power. What should I do?