Sure, the N22 has a power-saving idle mode that activates after you stop playing music.
Articles in this section
- Why is one of my speakers louder than the other while using the N22 at lower volumes?
- What type of speakers work best with the N22 amplifier?
- Will my low impedance (low Z) Grado headphones work with N22?
- Can I increase the length or change the speaker wire between the N22 and each speaker?
- Can I connect a subwoofer to the N22?
- Can I take my Audioengine N22 to another country with a different voltage?
- Is it possible to use the N22 amp to power the rear channels of my surround system?
- Is it OK to remove the stand attached to the N22 and place the amp on it's side?
- Can I leave the N22 power on all the time?
- When I connect a turntable to my N22, why is the volume extremely low?