Sure. Connect the W3 Sender to the subwoofer outputs on your A/V receiver and then connect the W3 Receiver to the audio inputs on your subwoofer. There are stereo 1/8" mini-jack inputs and outputs on the W3 that will allow you to make an RCA connection with the use of a Y-cable (which is included).
Articles in this section
- Could I use the W3 to make my subwoofer wireless?
- How can I switch between my computer speakers and the W3 on my Mac?
- Can the older W1/W2 and the W3 work with each other?
- Does the W3 transmit a stereo signal?
- Do I need to install any drivers for the W3 wireless adapter?
- Can the W3 (and W2) handle streaming lossless audio file formats such as Apple Lossless?
- Where can I download drivers for the W3?
- Can I use my computer speakers and the W3 at the same time?
- W3 has a USB connector on the Sender and another on the Receiver. Does this mean that 2 computers required?
- What wireless technology does the W3 use? Is it RF, FM, Bluetooth, 802.11, or something else?