We agonized whether or not to include 2 chargers in the box but figured that most people these days are very likely to have an extra USB charger or two from an old smartphone or tablet. These power supplies are inexpensive and can be found at your local Radio Shack or electronics store. We also have extra USB adapters available through our web store - http://audioengineusa.com/USB-Power-Adapter.
Articles in this section
- What wireless technology does the W3 use? Is it RF, FM, Bluetooth, 802.11, or something else?
- Could I use the W3 to make my subwoofer wireless?
- How can I switch between my computer speakers and the W3 on my Mac?
- Can the older W1/W2 and the W3 work with each other?
- Does the W3 transmit a stereo signal?
- Do I need to install any drivers for the W3 wireless adapter?
- Can the W3 (and W2) handle streaming lossless audio file formats such as Apple Lossless?
- Where can I download drivers for the W3?
- Can I use my computer speakers and the W3 at the same time?
- W3 has a USB connector on the Sender and another on the Receiver. Does this mean that 2 computers required?