Yes, you can control iTunes with your iPhone and then send music from your Mac or PC out to your stereo system with the W3. Think of the W3 as an inexpensive way to get really high-quality wireless audio anywhere around the house. And no need to buy new gear as you can connect the W3 to all of your existing audio components.
Articles in this section
- Could I use the W3 to make my subwoofer wireless?
- How can I switch between my computer speakers and the W3 on my Mac?
- Can the older W1/W2 and the W3 work with each other?
- Does the W3 transmit a stereo signal?
- Do I need to install any drivers for the W3 wireless adapter?
- Can the W3 (and W2) handle streaming lossless audio file formats such as Apple Lossless?
- Where can I download drivers for the W3?
- Can I use my computer speakers and the W3 at the same time?
- W3 has a USB connector on the Sender and another on the Receiver. Does this mean that 2 computers required?
- What wireless technology does the W3 use? Is it RF, FM, Bluetooth, 802.11, or something else?