This is normal; the volume control for the A5+ Classic is a digital encoder, and uses a micro-processor to attenuate the volume. The light on the front of the speakers should flash as you adjust the volume up and down; once the speakers have reached minimum or maximum volume, the light will remain solid and won't flash.
Articles in this section
- Does one input on the A5+ sound better than the other?
- Does the A5+ Classic come with speaker grills?
- Why does the volume knob on my A5+ Classic spin continuously?
- Are the A5+ Classic speakers accurate enough to serve as studio monitors for mixing music tracks?
- Can I take my A5+ Classic to another country with a different voltage?
- The volume control on my A5+ Classic is acting odd, or not responding at all. What do I do?
- Can I use a power inverter with the A5+ Classic?
- Why doesn't the USB power port seem to charge my iPhone/iPad?
- The volume knob won't put the speakers in sleep mode and it doesn't click when I press it in- how can I fix this?
- Just how easy is it to set up the A5+ Classic?