This is normal; the volume control for the A5+ Classic is a digital encoder, and uses a micro-processor to attenuate the volume. The light on the front of the speakers should flash as you adjust the volume up and down; once the speakers have reached minimum or maximum volume, the light will remain solid and won't flash.
Articles in this section
- Can I connect the S6 to my powered speakers?
- Are firmware updates or driver downloads needed for my Audioengine product?
- My speakers sound distorted, what can I do?
- I have an Android phone that includes an IR transmitter. Can I use my phone to control the A5+ Classic?
- My A5+ speakers sound distorted, what should I do?
- The volume control on my A5+ Classic is acting odd, or not responding at all. What do I do?
- One of my speakers is not working, what should I do?
- One of my A5+ speakers is not working, what should I do?
- Why does the volume knob on my A5+ Classic spin continuously?
- If I connect my turntable to the A5+ Classic will it be necessary to purchase a phono preamp or can I simply connect the turntable directly to the A5+ Classic input?